1st semester reflection




So far this semester I have tried my best to take good pictures for my projects. I believe i fulfilled my assignments. I spent a lot of time trying to come up with good ideas and ways to take my ideas further. To save time and go beyond my first idea I should write down the first thing that comes to my mind when we get a new project, then I should keep adding new ideas to the list as I go. This will most likely make my projects more original and unique. and I'll save time!

When it comes to effort and planing I think i can be more active. I do try to look for the perfect location, object or idea for my projects, but as the days go by I forget about it and end up having to make compromises. Most of my projects tok a long time to finish because I kept wanting to make improvements and get better shots. When I do get a good shot I try to take as many pictures as possible, from different angles and perspectives. I usually delete the ones i don’t like right away, on my camera, which I should stop doing because I might be able to use some of those pictures in the editing process. If a shot is hard I don’t give up. I move things around, adjust the lighting and play around with the settings on my camera. I might also stop, rethink my idea and location, and come back to it later. I find inspiration looking at the other students work and pictures i see online or in everyday life. 

I am always on time to class. I try to plan out what I am working on and stay on task. 

I believe i have some improvement to do to find my style as a photographer. I usually like to keep it simple but interesting at the same time.
I would like to learn the settings on the camera better so that i get the most out of what I am working with. 


2nd semester i am going to focus more on planing and maybe write down my ideas for my projects. As well as practice my camera setting and photoshop skills. I will also try to think about my projects more and constantly look for good locations or ideas. 



Comments